CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

PICTURES!


Me.. playing around with the computer camera! :)

KALE! Performing Cabin Olympics.. consisting of them jumping over the railing of the bed and tumbling onto the bed in various different ways..


Zack.. after attempting Cabin Olympics... (:


At our first campsite in Harpers Ferry.. I LOVE the leaves... soo pretty! :)


All of the boys standing in front of the Capital Building..

Me, being transfixed by this crazy trippy wall at the Smithsonian.. The colors were all moving and swirly and 3D and coming out at me..


My boys and I... we found this amazingly fun seat in the middle of the Smithsonian.. somewhere with a lot of skeletons.. I was bored and haunted by the skeletons so I sat down and soon all the boys were seated around it with me... and so.. Zack too the camera and SNAPPED!

0 comments: