CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

PlayList For The Moment...


Incubus "Aqueous Transmission"
beautiful beautiful song... makes me want to fly or float or just close my eyes and let the music take me to the lake


James Otto "Just Got STarted Lovin You"
Oooo i loves his voice! lol@ i heard this as i was driving today... and it made me wish for things



Ludicrous "Blueberry Yum Yum"
I LOVE crankin this up as i cruise down the road...
I can picture this whole song.. i can see him doing all of this stuff... He makes me want someeee


Jason Mraz "I Melt With You"
I cranked this one at the summer camp...



Mest "Whats the Dillio"
Reminds me of better times :)


Love Remains The Same... :/ Messed up feelings.. wanting this and wanting that and wishing for that and none of them mesh together... kinda makes me hurt.. a lot..

0 comments: