CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Leader of the pack

I TOTALLY love it
when i am driving down the freeway
And i am AHEAD of everyone
they are all behind me
And i pretend they are all after me.. to take my photo.. to take me away.. to see me.. to visit me..

..it makes me feel wanted

My other favorite thing to do while driving..
Find my Driving BuddY!! We alternately pass each other or let each other in front of us.. wave to each other as we pass.. and generally help each other out.. pretend to race.. pretend to joke as we pass by each other...
And then the friendship suddenly ends in a heart wrenching moment.. as you watch the other car drift away to their exit..
Thats it
End of story
No more
Time to look for another Driving Buddy..

0 comments: