CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

blah blah

AHRg
i hate this
Every weekend.
same thing.
7..8..9.. no one.
nothing.
I hear bits and pieces of things that are going on around town.
but no real invitations. No one asking me to come.
I dont even know where these places are.
As outgoing as i may seem.. i could never bring myself to go to one of those parties alone.
So i sit here and marinade in my lonesome thoughts
I close my eyes and drift away to the music
but all that comes to my head are images of my friends
having fun
laughing
dancing
chillin
whatver..
they are together
they are having fun
they have that human connection
they have all of that
I just have my music to keep me company
it isn't enough

as incredibly silly or sappy or dumb as it sounds, some of the songs i hear speak to me..
at the moment..
Vendetta red - Silhouette Serenade


Live- Lightning Crashes


.......and more... but i cant think straight at the moment..

0 comments: