CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

what what?



So..
N64 and Hookah..
WONDERFUL ways to spend time with friends..
groovin with the music in the background.. bonding.. feeling fun.. fighting it out on the tv.. freshly made cookies, brownies, cupcakes, muffins, etc. strewn out on the table for anyone to take at their leisure..



Popsicles and pink lemonade for summer fun



Bubbles and glitter and dresses for playing on the luscious green grassy Quad, letting the warm sun wrap its arms around me



Magical Dragon Tears that i carry around with me to pass out to others.. expand their minds with the concept and the taste.. dragon tears, as we all know, turn into jellybeans




Skittles.. taste the rainbow.. When you say SKITTLES.. your mouth turns up in a smile :)
That
is why i pass out the skittles..


Oh...
and by the way...
I love who i am when i am with you..
i love the way you make me feel..
please dont give up on me.
you make me feel alive again..

0 comments: