CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

:[

why is it
that i have to LEAVE
so soon?
I had such a good chance..
such an opportunity for more than a friendship..
but no
i am leaving
he doesn't want to get started and then have to lose me
i suppose i don't want to either
i just want something.
i want that connection
i want that something more
cuddling and snuggling.. holding each other
coming over simply for a hug
sharing that inside joke or crooked smile
even if it only is for the last few weeks.
dont give up on me
dont leave me behind
dont forget about me
im still here
lets make these last few weeks ones that will go down in our memories
go down in our memories as "the good times"
i never had that.
never
not in my 4 years of college
never had that group of friends i could hang with
never had that boyfriend i could pour my heart to and still have him love me
never had that friend i could talk to when i felt as though i could never be happy again
i ALMOST have that.
almost...
i just wish all of this could have happened soo long ago
it hurts
wanting this to last
when i know it cant

0 comments: