CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

late night musings..

AAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

come sleep!
come to me gently
if i close my eyes
will you come by and give them a kiss
release my soul and let it breathe
lets go on the journey
lets do all the things i thought about doing
but didn't
let's do the things we both know we want to do
or rather.. the things i wish you would want to do
let the moon carry me
take me on a ride
take me away
to the place in my mind
where everything is always right
where the butterflies are always fluttering about
inside of me
that feeling envelops me
sailing in a sea of bliss
if only
if only in my waking life
if only in my waking life i could experience that sensation
yea
sure
a taste here
a brush there
lingering in the tension between us
only to be shattered as the door closes
leaving me to be forgotten
tossed aside and replaced
by all those others
the pretty ones
the cute ones
the ones with the dainty hands
the ones with the tight bodies
the ones with the smile.. the dress.. the boobs.. the body.. the hair.. the eyes..
and here i am
all alone again
forgotten until the next time we encounter each other
and once again our dance will begin
but only for the moment
i need more
I feel the connection.. why don't you?
i think about you when you aren't with me... why don't you?
meanwhile i sink down.. falling fast..
waiting for you to catch me
STOP!
you or me?
who should stop?
please don't use me like this.
if you want to play, play..
but please, if you play then play and stay...
let me hold onto this feeling through the night
so wrap me up and hold me tight
or let me go and don't come back
let me know, please let me know
if i need to get over you

0 comments: