CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

more more more

I do
i do want to feel the way i felt that felt so good
again
i want that feeling again
that tingling all over
the butterflies
the catch of the breath...
reaction at the slightest touch...
my tickle spot :]
melt me as your fingers brush across my back..
...just below the neck..in between the shoulders...
now you have me
i'm yours
you know how to melt me
catch my eye and lock it in
i try to turn away but i cannot
what is it that you see
when you look inside of me?
its the laugh i love
its the eyes.. the looks..
the touches.. the gestures..
running my fingers through your hair..
i hope it relaxes you
..releases the ups and downs of the day..
and i know
when i hear the sigh
i love that feeling i felt that felt so good when i felt it
i do
i do want that feeling
again
now you have me...

0 comments: