CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fun Favorite musics

Bright Eyes "First Day of My Life"
one of my favorite songs, ever... I only dream to have such a relationship someday... just look at the way they all look at each other....


Weezer "Butterfly"
Another pretty song... Gotta love Weezer...




Okkervil River "John Allyn Smith Sails"

I have been listening to this song for the past 3 days straight... semi-remake of the Beach Boys... but ohhso better... (though the sound quality isnt all that great in this video)

Beatles "I am the Walrus"
LoveLoveLOVE the Beatles!


Beatles "Across the Universe"
Lovelove LOVE. :]


from the movie, Almost Famous.... "Tiny Dancer" (Elton John)
..my favorite movie of all time...


from the movie, Spinal Tap.
whaaaaaaaaaaaat a stinkin hilarious movie!!!!! ^_^ "
Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten the top?"..."These go to 11"



0 comments: