CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

:[

I
AM
A
PARTY
POOPER.
I dont drink...
I see all other people out there, laughing, taking tequila shots... one after the other...
Playing Beer pong, chugging down cup after cup...
Drunker by the moment..
Letting loose, swaying to the music, dancing close to each other, flaunting all they have...
And there I am... the lonesome sober one..
I felt alright about myself until I got to the party.
Everyone was already having a great time, already past the point of inhibition and soberity.
And there I am... the ucky girl in the midst of it all, wondering what is wrong with her.
I sent out texts to people... I called people... no answer...
I cut my hair off.
Still no real reaction.
It just hurts so much to pretend like I don't care and that I am fine. That smiling face hides the fears and tears.
What do I have to do?
Where do I have to go?
Who WILL talk to me?
Sometimes I do wish I could drink... drink it all away... and then sleep for 123289 years until people grow up and realize that life is fun even when you are sober. That I am a fun person. That I am desperately needing someone, anyone to realize ME...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

someday ppl will figure it out..and you wont feel so alone in this huge world...its so easy to get caught up in everything and just kinda assume everyone is being included..but its harder for some ppl to notice other ppls hurt if they have never felt it...i understand where your coming from and im sorry your feeling so let down