CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sleeping with the ghosts

So.. i slept in the haunted house..
i wasn't looking forward to walking up those dark creeky stairs.. find my way through the creeky hallways.. struggle with the handle to open the door to my room..
of course.. as soon as i got in.. the door shut behind me.. and i couldn't open the door back up..
and my camera was missing
and i knew it was there before
and i knew no one would go in my room
and the wind was wheezing up and down the chimney and emptying into my room around the board that covered the holes that peeked into my room from the flume
and white things kept moving in mirror.. and the window..
i crawled under the covers..

when i finally woke up nearly 4 hours later i was drenched in sweat, disoriented..
my camera was next to me again
and a banana (my favorite breakfast i used to have every morning here)
the dreams i had were vivid.. hanging heavy in the air.. long and drawn out.. it seemed more like reality than at that moment

i looked out the window.. snow was softly falling again.. creating a fluffy layer of cold cotton on top of the icy snow...

i cant wait to sleep here again
i just need someone to hunt ghosts with
cuz i cant do it alone
or else
they dont want me to

0 comments: