CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

lala.. and BLOW

AND AND AND
Why is it
that every guy that pays attention to me.. that compliments me..
I want..
not necessarily want them in bed..
but want more of them
want them to want me more.. want them as mine.. want to spend more time with them...

I guess it is because i do miss that.. i am lonely.. and i want so badly to believe that someone wants me..


Blow is, literally, a mind blowing movie.. i had to catch my breath from shock quite a few times..
i thought i had seen it before.. but no..
i cried a couple times too..
hate how drugs can be some of the best times of your life.. but also can sink you to the lowest of the low.. break apart families.. break apart lives.. disintegrate dreams
but
wow
thats all i have to say...
and why is it that Amsterdam is the only place where pot is legal?

1 comments:

it's me, t said...

weed is legal in california :D