CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

and now the songs.. (a few)


Ben Harper "In Your Eyes"


Great Big Sea "Fast As I can"
..so pretty.. so patient.. so true..
"
I'm goin fast as I can, please don't make me rush
This feeling's coming on way too fast
I'll tell you all of the things that you'll never forget
But I'm not ready say, "I love you" yet
I'm not ready to say "I love you" yet.

Don't push me in too deep,
I've always been the fool who rushes in.
I know, You've got to take the pieces one-by-one
For you've got everything.
So forgive me if we take time.
But there's something thats been on my mind."


my favorite EVER..
.. i dream of being serenaded to this song..

Edwin McCain "I'll Be" (Acoustic Version)
..EVERY word.. EVERY moment in that song.. is just sooo beautiful.. Someday i will have that..

"Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival, you're my living proof
My love is alive not dead
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above
I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life"

0 comments: