CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Goodnight Lulabye

Last night
I crashed.
At about 3 am I fell into my bed.. but i wanted to listen to my music.. but Julea was asleep in the next room..
Sooo
i put in my headphones.
Headphones are AMAZING..
you can hear the sound all around you.
Especaily if your eyes are closed.. laying back on your bed with the fluffy comforter.. feeling the cool breeze from the fan above.. drifting off.. hearing the music emulating from all around you..
I felt as though he was in the room with me.. a personal concert.. a goodnight lullaby.. just for me
soo many pretty images came to my eyes as i lay there.. letting the music pour over me..
and before i knew it, it was morning..




this one was pretty trippy... all of the different sounds coming from different areas of the room.. and then the image of Ariel floating around in the ocean.. the waves moving with the music..
mmm

I'm going to do this again tonight.. see where the other songs take me..

though... falling asleep while snuggling with someone is an open option too.. i kinda almost want that more.. let me know if your free tonight...

i am going to try this again tomorrow night..

0 comments: