CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Theme songs... in movies... :)



INDIANA JONES!!!
He was my hero... and still is... :) Come to me Dr. Jones!!
gotta love the music!!



Another favorite of mine.. The music.. ohh man..



Another intense movie with an even more intense song... one that will haunt me for years to come..


Star Wars!! This song always reminds me of waiting in the line at DisneyLand...


Back to the Future... Once again.. in floods memories of standing in lines waiting...


JURASSIC PARK!! I only waited in line for this ride once.. but wow.. what a ride.. :) Gotta love the movie too..


Pink Panther! I remember playing this back in Jazz Band.. in 7th grade i think..!wow so long...


From Friday Night Lights.. its EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY!!!
pretty music.. :) I never would have known about Explosions in the sky if it wasn't for Kyle.. i miss you kyle..

0 comments: