CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Party Last Night...

Soo... I always get SOO excited after parties like the one last night.
I meet sooo many people! I love them all, but I always doubt that they will remember me. So there is a lot of teasing "You will sooooooooo not remember me in the morning!"
(I know, I realize I use sooo too much)

And I meet a lot of fun people that I would LOVE to hang out with.
nothing ever comes of it though.

Most all of the people I meet, any and every time I talk to them, they are drunk. Or high. I always wonder if we will ever hang out when they AREN'T like that. In a more subdued atmosphere. Playing scrabble or baking cookies... or painting or going on adventures... no alcohol involved.
I also meet boys that I wish..hope that something will happen between us.. I felt a little spark, but still nothing really happens.
I can still dream though, that someone will try just that little bit.. That they will actually invite me or something.. you know what I mean?


Someone to seek ME out, rather than my having to keep working on other people..


Friends party... by ~Holly2007 on deviantART

I also find that at parties, I hate being alone. I wander from person to person.. or group to group.. I also get a tad nervous and self-conscious when i am with one person for too long.. I don't know what they are thinking and so i think for them.. and that is not a good thing.
I also feel that at times, even though I don't drink, I get contact drunkenness.. i guess... Or more likely, my ADD kicks in and I get hyper and excited and do things without thinking. Which leads to me stumbling, losing my balance, screaming when I pop a balloon, trying to tickle people, and any other thing that comes to my head-I do it without really thinking.. poking peoples pockets... dancing...

If anyone saw me, they would think I truly was drunk or high.. but no... its just me.


A Mad Tea Party by *behindinfinity on deviantART
Love this picture..

0 comments: